Some alcohol help?

Options
2»

Replies

• sweenah9
    Options
    I usually do a flavored vodka (orange & grape are my fav!) & pair it with soda water. They do cost a little more but that should limit the amount that you drink! But be careful, since you're trying to lose weight & probably eating less than usual, vodka can be very dangerous!

I had to find that out the hard way!

Have a great time!
  • laurafatts
    Options
    I'm still going to eat through out the day. I've learnt the hard way what drinking on an empty stomach can do. But It'll probably be light snacks throughout the day then a larger meal before I go out and drink. Just so I'm safe.
  • er1nya
    er1nya Posts: 87
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! What I usually do is the vodka soda with a splash of cranberry juice. As for the pregame, maybe bring your own soda and vodka so you know it's an option. Plus I'm sure others will be happy that you brought it too!

As far as food goes, you're smart to eat regulary because you don't want to get sick. If your friends are anything like mine they like to get some kinda greasy food (pizza, french fries) on the way home after a night of drinking. What I usually do is keep a healthy snack like pretzels near where I'm going to sleep so I will snack on those after drinking. So much better than a huge slice of pizza!

Also while you're out DANCE! It is a huge calorie burner if you're shaking your booty and also a lot of fun!

Hope this helps, and remember don't beat yourself up for going off track for a weekend. You gotta have some fun and you can always bounce back!