i have been bad!

Options
i fell off the wagon this weekend because i was on vacation. mmm, cheesesteak! real ice cream! i need a little motivation, please, if you are not too busy. thanks!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• jesse1117
    jesse1117 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    i fell off the wagon this weekend because i was on vacation. mmm, cheesesteak! real ice cream! i need a little motivation, please, if you are not too busy. thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Go Go Go!!!

lol don't let a few days ruin your life time change!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Here ya go!

SpankTheMonkey.jpg

Yey!!! Now get back on the groove bus!

JimsGroovyBus35rsz.jpg
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Here ya go!

SpankTheMonkey.jpg

Yey!!! Now get back on the groove bus!

JimsGroovyBus35rsz.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BLammi
    BLammi Posts: 34
    Options
    want to talk about being bad?!?!?! Today - for whatever reason I could rationalize (period, exhaustion, bad mood, world just being unfair, my hair not long enough etc...) I pulled into McDonald's and had a chicken meal - and then stopped for a chocolate bar (or three) on the way home. I'm just glad this is somewhat anonymous otherwise I'd never own up! I'm blushing as I type . ..:blushing: :blushing:

Anyways - came home, did an hour on the elliptical and then have a circuit class this evening. I added up my calories and I'm still (unbelievably) under. If it weren't for this site - my old self would figure I'd blown it and just keep gluttonizing (is that a word?) for the day.

Here's to still being under - to admitting embarrassing relapses - and for knowing better next time!:drinker:
  • julara
    julara Posts: 9
    Options
    We all need a little break... you were on vacation!
    Enjoy yourself... at least you know that you want to get back on the bus!

Come on back... get back in the groove. Motivate yourself. Buy yourself a new work out cd or top. Usually that does the trick for me to get back in the groove.

welcome back!!!