A "small" success!

annie_p
annie_p Posts: 319 Member
edited September 23 in Success Stories
I got these jeans from a friend of mine this past May, going by size...they should've fit. WAY to small. Couldn't even pull them up over my butt. I started this journey in August. So far I've lost 22lbs and several inches from my waist and hips. About a month or two ago, I started to be able to wear these jeans, but I couldn't button the inside button and HAD to wear a sweatshirt because my stomach hung over too far. (They're the kind that have the button inside, and then two buttons on the outside(don't know if that makes sense)

I put them on today, and just for the heck of it, decided to wear a tank top and a tight zip up...just to see what it looked like. OMFG I am so stinking excited to say...I look good!

S7302652.jpg

Replies

• clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Yay You!!!! I'm sure you're looking great!
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Congrats on your wonderful 'small success' :bigsmile:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    All the "little" sucess count b/c they are big motovators. Good for you! keep up the good work!
  • POST A PIC! I wanna see :-)
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Thats great!! Its things like that ,that keep us motivated and going!! Keep it up!!:happy:
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    That is great news to hear. Keep going. You got this. We all want to see now.
  • That's a big reward. It's motivation to continue. Good for you.:smile:
  • annie_p
    POST A PIC! I wanna see :-)

There, I was having some issues posting it, but got it figured out.
  • chelamg12
    chelamg12 Posts: 28 Member
    These small successes keep us going!!!!!!!!!!! May strength be with you!!!!!!!!
  • POST A PIC! I wanna see :-)

There, I was having some issues posting it, but got it figured out.

You look GREAT! And those jeans fit you perfectly! :-) WTG girl! Keep it UP!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    This is a HUGE success! Do not belittle the amazing moment with the word small (in quotes no less). SHOUT THIS FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

Amazing job :)

Charmagne
  • leahkite
    leahkite Posts: 47 Member
    Great work!
  • Congrats :) That is very rewarding!
  • annie_p
    This is a HUGE success! Do not belittle the amazing moment with the word small (in quotes no less). SHOUT THIS FROM THE ROOF TOPS!

Amazing job :)

Charmagne

I know it's more than a small success, but in the grand scheme of my weight loss journey, it's one step. And when I say "small" I mean it's small compared to the weight I still need to lose, BUT it is a big accomplishment for me to be able to wear smaller jeans than to have to go out and buy bigger ones.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!