What will be your reward?

Options

Replies

• kyliedurnan
    kyliedurnan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    a shopping spree and my bellybutton peircing :))))))
  • krasay
    krasay Posts: 23
    Options
    I am going to do a tandem sky dive
  • llstrength
    llstrength Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love the dresses from The Red Dress Shoppe online! I'm going to buy one for my reward when I get down to my goal weight!
  • guardup
    guardup Posts: 230
    Options
    The studio photos I have in my profile are from the last time my husband and I met our goals - last August. Since then, we have ramped up to a higher level. We both lost more body fat and have put on more muscle. So we expect another photo shoot is in order. Yes, it is very narcissistic. And it feels so wickedly cool.

And then there are the photos we did which we can't post here.... :-)

It's an excellent way to celebrate our achievement and a great motivator. We have the best photos framed and hanging in our bedroom. It's like our own private gallery of us. Sexy and fun.
  • Nicholeu
    Nicholeu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Going on a cruise next Jan and I would love a new bathing suite. I don't need a bikini or anything, I just want to be able to like what I am wearing.
  • typeaimages
    typeaimages Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    When I reach my final goal I get a whole new wardrobe for work.
  • madcat1984
    Options
    My reward will be a beautiful coture bridal gown. I'm hoping to get that something special and a little bit quirky to suprise my future husband with when I walk down the isle.
  • PRCatie
    PRCatie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Many of you have posted a new wardrobe - which will be a necessity it I reach my goal. But I really do not enjoy shopping - so I think I will just go try one clothes! - and smile because they fit and I can buy what I like instead of simply buying something because it is the only thing that fits.
  • LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    My rewards are in my signature below. Love reading about all of yours!
  • LaurieKPhoto1972
    Options
    LOVE the sky dive idea!!!! AWESOME!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Having more than 1 pair of jeans to wear will be a great reward.
  • Dom82
    Dom82 Posts: 235
    Options
    My reward is 1 week in Bali and new bikini's to show off my figure! Its already booked and paid for so I have til April 1st! :drinker:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    A new Coach bag :)
  • florange323
    florange323 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    A brazillian wax (I never got one because I felt insecure about my weight), and a hot evening out with my husband.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    A brazillian wax (I never got one because I felt insecure about my weight), and a hot evening out with my husband.

Girl! You can have a hot evening out with your husband RIGHT NOW! :)
  • Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    I am going to do a tandem sky dive

Wow!! Good for you :drinker:
  • DTetz
    DTetz Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Family photos... I hate being in pictures right now but I really want family pictures :) I have little rewards a long the way to.... like when I hit ten pounds shy of my goal I am going to get myself a $80 brewers jersey
  • iamkelskels
    Options
    I'm going to splurge splurge splurge on all the pretty things I've never been able to look cute in, including a brand new bikini or really tight, sexy dress ! ;)
  • ralevin
    ralevin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Family photos... I hate being in pictures right now but I really want family pictures :) I have little rewards a long the way to.... like when I hit ten pounds shy of my goal I am going to get myself a $80 brewers jersey
    Brewers? Really?? :smile:
    That's actually a really good idea. I could use a new white sox jersey and bears jersey too.
    Just SOO expensive. I have a hard time spending more than 30 dollars on an item of clothing unless it's something I'd feel comfortable wearing to a job interview.
  • mcelledge
    mcelledge Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    New jeans definitely
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!