Crave Stopper!

Options
annax6293
annax6293 Posts: 14
I have found that by drinking water and chewing really good flavored gum when I want to snack around really helps stop the cravings :flowerforyou:

any one else got some tips??

Replies

• annax6293
    annax6293 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have found that by drinking water and chewing really good flavored gum when I want to snack around really helps stop the cravings :flowerforyou:

any one else got some tips??
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I'll brush my teeth when I've got cravings. :bigsmile:

Seems to help. :smile:
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

That would do it for me, makes anything else afterwards taste :sick:
  • SarahNicole317
    SarahNicole317 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    The best solution I've found to beat cravings is to eat 1 serving of fruit every 3-4 hours with 8 oz. of water. Not only will the water itself fill you up, but the water in the fruit will fill you up. A problem many people have is not eating simple sugars which the brain needs to function properly. So you've eaten a few times during the day and by the late afternoon you are craving chocolate... the fruit increases the blood sugar again and you aren't taking in the fat and calories of something like chocolate. I recommend apples and if your caloric intake allows for it add a tablespoon of peanut butter (Naturally More is awesome!)
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

haha i thought i was the only one who did this:bigsmile:
  • MInnesotaNice
    Options
    Sorry if this is a no brainer but I also love water and gum..but for those salty cravings, there's nothing like a great claussen pickle......5 calories! although careful cause of sodium not to have too much but yeah, i get really bad back and forth salty then sweet so yeah.....:laugh: