Hi Everyone! New and excited to be here :)

Options
I've only been here three days and already I love MFP! :heart: :drinker: Cheers to all of you working so hard on your health and fitness!
This site is helping me gain valuable insight so I can make significant changes to be successful. I don't believe in diets, I always only gain it back...I believe in the life-style change approach and that ultimately this will be my victory. My body resists weight loss but I am working hard to change that. I'm already living a very healthy life-style and have for years (holistic life-style, eat organic, don't drink, exercise daily.) I've never been an over eater (only eat small meals) so my weight gain is health related...NOT due to over eating like people often assume when someone has weight issues, so I'm trying to eat more to help my metabolism. It seems this is related to health (FM) and an inbalance with my metabolism so my goal is to heal this and learn how to increase my caloric intake in healthy ways. Seeing my progress here also helps to inspire me (and all of you are sooo inspiring!) Would love to connect with those who sincerely want a supportive friend on this journey and to be supportive. I'd love to have some weight loss buddies so we can enourage each other. Some days this journey feels more like a battle! But I'm determined to be successful this year...I deserve the increased health and happiness this will bring me in 2011.:happy: Look forward to getting to know y'all! Angeleah :flowerforyou:

Replies