Anyone wanna race me to a beach body?

2»

Replies

• And just for clarification the rules are that we have to drink 8glasses of water 2nite weigh in tomorrow and do we need to input our current weight as of tomorrow morning? and do we also have a deadline for the timeframe? 1month or 5lbs or whichever comes first or what was decided?

8 glasses tonight just to clear out any water weight you might be retaining to even the playing field. Weigh yourself tomorrow morning so that when you weigh yourself later you will know exactly how much you have lost. Good luck :)
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Sweety I'll just turn the moisture setting to zero on my CPAP and drop 5 pounds over night. You need to make it a measurable true weight loss. But I don't compete anyhow.
  • Someone asked about posting cals, exercise, weight etc. daily. I think this is a fantastic idea but I also don't think it should be mandatory. All of us probably have food logs already, but you might want to make it public if isn't already. I will open up a new thread to post these things. I will also add the names of participants, a copy of the rules, etc. Think of this as recruiting and the new thread (which I will link below) as the center for the competition.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/157127-the-beach-body-race
This discussion has been closed.