New..Need Friends...Going it alone right now...

Options
2»

Replies

• snipie
    snipie Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome, I am also new.
  • canoekayak
    Options
    Hello spuzo,
    Welcome to this site.
    Congratulations for decided to change your life for your better life. :happy:
    Back in 2003 , I to was super big - 385 lbs - But I too like you got feed up with being so big and wanted to change my life.
    GOOD for You.....
    When I lost all my weight there was no site like this. So come here alot to keep motivated:happy:
  • andro12
    andro12 Posts: 18
    Options
    Welcome *huggz* :) I'm also Canadian and am considered morbidly obese, and I'm relatively new, but I do feel good about this site over all and it's defintely keeping me motivated, I'm sending a friend request as well, and if anyone else wants to add me feel free :D
  • crazylady7
    Options
    Im new her my name is Tonya and would like to loose 50 pounds , need support and motivation i live a very busy crazy hectic life could use all the support i could get
  • littlelioness
    Options
    Hi, you're not alone!!! I grew up in a family where everyone was skinny, so I understand your feelings of being unsupported. This site is AMAZING support!
  • NZhogiebear
    Options
    Hi, new here as well. have sent you a request, happy for some more friends to help motivate me, this is a great place to stay motivated with supportive friendly people

Good luck !!!
  • NlKKA
    NlKKA Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! As many have said you've come to the right place. I'm sending a request and hope to be a part of your special journey as you succeed to the top! Take one step at a time and you're bound to get there. Congrats for taking the 1st step!
  • AnneMK5
    AnneMK5 Posts: 110
    Options
    Big hugs and kudos to you for having the will and determination to get healthy when others in your presence are not doing the same or being the least bit supportive. They will be incredibly envious as they watch you beautifully transform and live a longer healthier life!
  • Gillianleighmc
    Options
    Hi there! I'm just figuring this out for myself! Let's do this together! :)