New and hopeful!

Options
Hi everyone,

I just signed up yesterday and just started my weightloss journey a week ago! I'm mordibly obese and I hate to say that... I'm 4tf 6in and 180 lbs currently with a bmi of 42. I can't wait to say i'm just overweight lol! I would love to have new friends to help me on my journey so feel free to add me! Thank you,

Melissa

Replies

• slyman794
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

You've made the right step coming on this site! I have been on here a week and have lost 3lbs so far...best of luck.

Si.
  • Brendaleecantu
    Options
    WELCOME! I've been doing this for 3 weeks now and it's hard but so far it's been good. I'm losing weight and my clothes are starting to be loose!!!
  • lex1983
    Options
    hi, im a newie as well, as soon as i work out how ill add you as a friend

alexis
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today is my 6th day tracking of MFP and it has been such an inspiration going through the success stories and finding all these awesome links! The food diary has kept me in check and I think before eating something I shouldn't now! Best of luck to you!
  • MaryKBallard
    Options
    Welcome...congrats on taking the first step. I have learned so much about healthy eating on this site. Good luck and be patient with yourself. It takes time to learn a new way to live:)
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome! :D
  • slyman794
    Options
    Hi, Have you worked out how to make friends with people? I'm finding it quite complicated!

Simon.:smile:
  • missgreen74_2003
    missgreen74_2003 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, Have you worked out how to make friends with people? I'm finding it quite complicated!

Simon.:smile:

It's easy really!! All you have to do is post and intro and ask for ppl to add you, and also look and other ppls intro and see who asks for ppl to add them, then do! Everyone here is so nice and supportive you shouldn't feel shy about adding others!