I really hope this works...

Options
dp1228
dp1228 Posts: 439 Member
I have been trying to get serious about losing weight for a couple years but recently its been on my mind a lot more and im sick of worrying about weight so i decided to do something about it. I've joined a gym and now im trying to count calories and find other people to motivate and help motivate me in return. i go up and down in weight and its gotten out of hand so i really hope this works i dont really have any kind of dieting support system. Friends on here would be really great! I'm really excited about this! :smile:

Replies

• BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    You're in the right place girly! We're all on here to help and support each other. This site is the best! :)
  • danaaaaa
    Options
    awesome! good luck on your journey! i just started too. and this site really motivates me. today i was on the verge of giving up but then i thought about everyone on here who have been successful and told myself i can do this!
  • dp1228
    Options
    Thanks! I'm hearing and seeing really good things! I want to really suceed at this im really going to try!
  • JeanK56
    JeanK56 Posts: 76
    Options
    I know that the first week or so I was not diligent about logging my food, my exercise yes, but not my food as I knew I was not eating properly. My advice to you is to log your food and your exercise. Even if you go over your daily allowance of calories, log it. The message boards can be really helpful so look to those for previous questions and don't be afraid to ask any questions that you might have. Good luck!
  • lex1983
    Options
    well done for joinning the gym, im new on here as well, and only starting enjoying the gym properly in the last month,
    good luck

alexis
  • dp1228
    Options
    thanks a lot! the logging should really help me since anything thats hands on is more likely to get me motivated. this is exactly the kind of place i was looking for!
  • dp1228
    Options
    good luck to you as well!