Snack Help!!

Options
Hi All

I have found myself struggling AGAIN :o( but I'm encouraged!! I REALLY NEED some FILLING snack ideas. The 1/4 c raw almonds and/or greek yogurt is not cutting it anymore. I need to something low cal that's going to last longer than 20 mins. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Jaedynmoon
    Jaedynmoon Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My go to snacks are:

Hummus and baby carrots
    Guacamole (I buy 100 Calorie portion just so I know) and these hummus crisp/chip things I found at Target
    Raw nuts
    Apple and a tbsp peanut butter
    Banana and a tbsp of peanut butter
    A serving of cereal (I love cereal though lol)

You could always whip up a fruit smoothie or something? Filling and you could make it low cal!

Hope some of those help!!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    Popcorn.
  • calypott
    Options
    I pretty much do anything with fiber. My personal trainer friend recommended a serving of fiber one (the original) in some sort of light yogurt. I mix it in regular yoplait light sometimes, and even every once in a while do it in greek yogurt. It's got about 56% of your daily fiber in that one serving, so it always fills me up pretty well.
  • johnnieb
    johnnieb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like the FiberOne Granola bars 140 calories and pretty filling...apples fill me up, but my husband disagrees on that one. I agree on the hummus, too! I love it with lots of stuff. I like to have cheese sticks, dry cereal, m &ms (in limited quantities), popcorn 100 calorie packs. Good luck!
  • bjenegiles
    bjenegiles Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    These are really great ideas!! Thx ALL. Looks like I'm headed to the grocery store after work :o)