Hello everyone

Sillymama88
Sillymama88 Posts: 7
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Gayle and I am 30 years old and live in Woonsocket, RI. After having my daughter who is now almost 9, I have gained quite a bit of weight and I am now ready to take it off. I have had enough, and I am ready to make some serious lifestyle changes. I don't to spend the rest of my thirties overweight and I feel right now is the right time. I looking forward to "meeting" all you and I also wish all the other newbies good luck in their weight loss journey and to the people who have lost a lot of weight and/or have reached their goal- congrats and I wish you all best wishes for continued success.

Replies

• My name is Gayle and I am 30 years old and live in Woonsocket, RI. After having my daughter who is now almost 9, I have gained quite a bit of weight and I am now ready to take it off. I have had enough, and I am ready to make some serious lifestyle changes. I don't to spend the rest of my thirties overweight and I feel right now is the right time. I looking forward to "meeting" all you and I also wish all the other newbies good luck in their weight loss journey and to the people who have lost a lot of weight and/or have reached their goal- congrats and I wish you all best wishes for continued success.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Hey Gayle!

Welcome!! I am pretty sure you are the woman that my husband Pete went to school with and referred this site to..

I hope you find this site and group of people to be as supportive and helpful as I do!!

Let me know if I can help you get adjusted!!

Take care!
    -Tami
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    HI Gayle!
    welcome to the MFP family:flowerforyou:
  • Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Welcome to the site!
    You will love it :wink:

~Kell