Everyone who hasn't worked out tonight-- Go for it!!!

Options
mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
Get your workouts in for the night even if you don't want to-- Drag yourself to burn some calories

Replies

• mrsyac2
    Options
    Get your workouts in for the night even if you don't want to-- Drag yourself to burn some calories
  • lovemuffins
    Options
    I got kind of busy today and wasn't going to workout! I pushed myself to do it and burned over 800 calories. 400 more than I had planned! Yahooeeee.... :drinker:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    UGH I really should have too.. ( I have never burned 800 calories....good for you! I wish I could do that..400 has been my burned lately) I have a nasty sinus infection but really wanted to work out today because I wento over my 1200..... but I ended up having to take tylenol PM and now ....I'm so.... Sleepy!!
  • mrsyac2
    Options
    I got mine in I didn't want to now I am even more tired now I have to go take my shower and pass out lol SO SLEEPY!!!!! but at least I got it out of the way no days off its weekdays- I also switch my workouts up on the weekends I do yardwork and go swimming but this Saturday my workout will be roller skating ( my oldest daughter turns 7)
  • maverickyanda
    maverickyanda Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    in front of the tv?

mm nah.

period time.