I can finally post my results!!! (pics included)

Options
bgtorres
bgtorres Posts: 186 Member
As a new mommy I wanted my pre-pregnancy figure back. A co-worker of mine introduced me to MFP. It is has been the best thing ever for my fitness goal. I lost my baby weight, hit my pre-pregnancy weight & lost MORE!!! I'm very proud of myself and was able to loose 20lbs in 3 1/2 months. Here are my results. My first pic was when my son was 2 months old about (152-155lbs.). My now pic is 7 months post partum ( I started working out when my son was 4 months). Now I want ot start one of the beachbody Dvd's to tone my abs but don't know which one is better for that area. (Power 90, Rev Abs, Chalean Extreme or Turbo Fire) Any suggestions?

P7041189.jpg
PC300564.jpg
PC300563.jpg

Replies

• bgtorres
    Options
    Sorry I thought the pics would come up but instead the link came up, someone help me post these pics up, thanks:)
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    As a new mommy I wanted my pre-pregnancy figure back. A co-worker of mine introduced me to MFP. It is has been the best thing ever for my fitness goal. I lost my baby weight, hit my pre-pregnancy weight & lost MORE!!! I'm very proud of myself and was able to loose 20lbs in 3 1/2 months. Here are my results. My first pic was when my son was 2 months old about (152-155lbs.). My now pic is 7 months post partum ( I started working out when my son was 4 months). Now I want ot start one of the beachbody Dvd's to tone my abs but don't know which one is better for that area. (Power 90, Rev Abs, Chalean Extreme or Turbo Fire) Any suggestions?

P7041189.jpg
    PC300564.jpg
    PC300563.jpg

that should do it! :)
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hey just change the capital ING to lower case ing

and congrats! :drinker:
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    And you look FAB!!!

BTW~ change the IMG to img to get the pics to show. :bigsmile:
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    I've never posted picts but I know other people have said you need to change the IMG to lower case img I think!!! great job on the weight loss :-)
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    P7041189.jpg
    PC300564.jpg
    PC300563.jpg
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! very inspiring
  • wpij25
    wpij25 Posts: 161
    Options
    WTG!! :D make sur 'img' before and after the links are lower case ;)
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Baby!!! Great job on recovering your shape. Need to post new family shots of proud hubby, beautiful you and precious combination of the two of you!!!
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss - you look awesome. In the past I have done Power 90 (before the "X") and Chalean Extreme. They are more overall getting in shape. I have heard great things about Rev Abs as well. They all work really well as long as you stick to it & eat healthy (which you've already got that part down). Good luck!
  • sh3lby03
    sh3lby03 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Very motivating! Unfortunately I don't know which ab workout is best...
  • bgtorres
    Options
    Thanks for the help & comments:)
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    great job u should be proud!
  • sandmart2009
    sandmart2009 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!
  • RodSurly
    RodSurly Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look AMAZING!!!! Keep up the GREAT work!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! WTG!!!
  • MichelleWagner50
    MichelleWagner50 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great job!!
  • sheerambiance
    Options
    Congrats!!! I hope to one day post my results. That is a motivation for me. Keep up the good work.:smile:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Aww, what a beautiful family! Congrats on doing a wonderful job of getting your body back after giving birth. That has to be one of the hardest times to try to exercise and lose weight cause of the added adventures of a little one to take care of. I can remember being so tired that I could hardly function. Very motivating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!