Calories for Body Combat?

jo_marnes
jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Hey all,

Just wondering what people enter the Les Mills class Body Combat as? Here is a quick clip for those not sure what it is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVw5s8G0Jww

Its a lot of punching and kicking (no contact) really, lol. Good fun, just unsure what to enter it as.

Cheers,

Jo xx

Replies

• dmgaloha
    dmgaloha Posts: 467 Member
    I wasn't sure, so I erred on the side of caution and put it under "Aerobics, general".
    But I put BodyPUMP under "Circuit Training, general"... ??

I'll be curious to see what others recommend.
  • Hey Ladies I used to work for Goodlife gym we had all the les mills stuff there and I think that combat and pump you burned anywhere between 600 and 800 depending on intensity level...not sure if this helps
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Hey Ladies I used to work for Goodlife gym we had all the les mills stuff there and I think that combat and pump you burned anywhere between 600 and 800 depending on intensity level...not sure if this helps

Not me - I'd never burn that much from those classes.... I dont even burn 600 on an hours run! I'm going 25 min aerobic general, and 25 min aerobic high impact at the moment (not counting cool down or abs)... hopefully that's some way accurate
  • heatsy
    heatsy Posts: 43 Member
    I go to body combat sometimed...I just got a HRM yesterday, so I should be able to find out after my next class on saturday!
This discussion has been closed.