Struggling

Options
I've never really had a problem with my weight until I went away to college and gained a lot of weight. I was only gone for 2 years but I know i put on A LOT. I am just sick of looking at myself in the mirror wondering how I got that way. I'm not super overweight..I weigh 169 (i lost 2 lbs) but for my height, that's not right and I'm also hoping to lose elsewhere... I don't have a lot of support at home which is why when a friend turned me to this site, I joined. I hope that some people can help me out with tips and whatnot to help me achieve my goal :]

Replies

• SarahR1984
    Options
    welcome! Add me if you like. This site really keeps you on track. It helps me to not go over my calories for the day. I still like to eat but now I make sure I exercise to cover the food I eat and still lose weight. My goal is to never go over my daily calories. I know for a fact I would have today but I thought about how much I don't want everyone on here to see me go over! It's great accountabilty and motivation. Good luck. I'm just starting and learning too but if you have any questions feel free to ask :)