Great Inspiration

Options
Hi all, I'm new to this site - suggested by a good friend whose used it in the past and plans on re-signing up soon too! I hope it provides me with a positive way to track my successes and failures, and receive some great advice from those in the trenches so I can learn how to healthily lose some much needed weight. A constant yo-yoer, I am sick and tired of my weight battles and am ready for a permanent change. I've realized I have to make eating right and daily exercise a part of my daily routine. I’m glad to have found such a great website and only hope that in the coming months (as I document my efforts to lose the extra 50+ lbs) I can eventually be an inspiration and that many of you will be an inspiration to me along this exciting new journey of change! Say hello!!! Good luck to you all too!

Replies

• bassetthree
    bassetthree Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have confidence in your ability to achieve your goals! Go for it!
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    Hi and welcome. I love this site. I joined a few months ago and lost 15 lbs, got lazy over the holidays and gained 5 lbs back so I'm back. The tools are really great to help us keep track and the support from the members are great. I'm sure there is everything here to help us both succeed. Good luck!
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I couldn't agree with you more! This is a great site and it has been the only thing I can stick too!!! I never have been able to keep a food diary and now I cant go a minute before or after eating just to log it!
  • newnicole
    Options
    never say to record your failures. everyone has down days... I know you can do it just stay motivated!!!!
    We are all here for support
  • ThinkingskinnY
    Options
    Thanks everyone! See I already feel so inspired and it's only Day 1! : )