New to the group!

Options
Hello,

My name is Bridgette and I am new to the group! My roommate has encouraged me to join and I am excited to be here. I am getting married July 2, 2011 and this weightloss quest began July 13, 2009. I began at 230 lbs and at 5'1" I was not a pretty sight! I am currently 172 pounds and have only 32 pounds and 3 more sizes to go until I reach my goal! I am hoping to do so before my wedding and welcome buddies who will help keep me on track!

Thanks for all your support!

Bridgette :flowerforyou:

Replies

• fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your successful weight loss so far!!
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success so far. I think you will really like the tools on this site and the community of users as you continue your journey.

And, congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!

--Carter
  • 750legpress
    750legpress Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job Bridgette! And congrats on the wedding....you'll be a beautiful bride and we'll all be here to cheer you on to your goal weight!
  • MFR1974
    MFR1974 Posts: 92
    Options
    I wish you the best with your goals. I also started over 200 lbs and I'm 5'2". I've got about 20 lbs to go. I just wanted to let you know that you are in good company using mfp. Lots of friends, advice, and community to share in your journey. Congratulations and continued success to you!