Hi everyone!

Options
I'm new to this and very nervous to begin. I'm a 21 year old performer and I need to slim down in order to pursue my dream! I'm currently 5'5" and I weigh 155 pounds. My goal, at least initially, is to get back down to 130 pounds. I used to be very slim until I became depressed at age 16. With a new anxiety disorder diagnosis, I started to gain weight like crazy again. Hopefully I can make some positive changes. Wish me luck! :)

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this and very nervous to begin. I'm a 21 year old performer and I need to slim down in order to pursue my dream! I'm currently 5'5" and I weigh 155 pounds. My goal, at least initially, is to get back down to 130 pounds. I used to be very slim until I became depressed at age 16. With a new anxiety disorder diagnosis, I started to gain weight like crazy again. Hopefully I can make some positive changes. Wish me luck! :)

Good luck and you CAN do it!!! It's all about getting healthy :) Feel free to add me if you'd like ;)
  • littlelioness
    Options
    Oh the world of performance...it is indeed very demanding. I understand you completely. Welcome!
  • Daimo99
    Options
    welcome im very much new to this site as well.. dont be shy we all in the same boat,
  • T_William
    T_William Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Im sure youll do it easy :) You already look stunning i'd like to add!
  • momof26
    momof26 Posts: 83
    Options
    Welcome! Everybody here is VERY positive and supportive. You'll love it.