Military Bound Group? - Going to start the 30 Day shred!

debbieruth
debbieruth Posts: 40
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
As of several months ago, I've decided that I want to/am going to join the navy. (Although my brother keeps pushing for me to be a marine like him, and my little sister!) I have started on the weight loss route before a few months ago and completely fell off the wagon once I moved out of my parents house and away from the ever so convenient treadmill. Well I am back, with new motivation! After talking to my recruiter and hearing some encouraging words, I'm rearing to go! Now, I'm in NO shape to keep up with the guys quite yet. (At least publicly, and not be embarrassed about it) So I want to get into a little bit better shape before I start working out with the boys. Is anyone interested in becoming a part of this Military Bound group? I have just realized that the ONLY way I'm gonna make it is by having support with friends in the same situation! (Even if you just want to do the 30 day shred, I'd appreciate the support. :] )

I'm going to start the 30 day shred today! Wish me luck!

Replies

• drblythe
    drblythe Posts: 163 Member
    Hey

I just started my 30 day shred program today so i'm in :) it's a tough 20 minutes but 20 minutes is nothing when you think about it.

i'll send you a request and hopefully we can motivate each other to stick with it for the full 30 days
  • Alright! Works for me!

Yah, Its my starting point, I know I'm gonna have to do a heck of a lot more to get ready for boot camp, but still. It's somewhere to start! I've heard it kicks but in the short 20 minutes. :D

I hope we can both stick through it! :]
This discussion has been closed.