pcos-new to the site

Options
Hello, I am Nicole. I have been struggling with my weight for years now. I always knew something was wrong. It wasnt normal to be in my 20's and always tired. Finally i went to the dr and was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea and pcos. So now a couple months later and I sleep with a machine and have tons of meds and i'm not even 30 yet. I just recently came off all the meds they put me on becasue the made me feel even worse. I have done a lot of research and what i am finding is that with diet and exercise the pcos would be better. So to I finally said I have to get up and do something about it. I am newly married and I dont was to feel like crap all the time. I know this is going to be long hard work, but its what i have to do. I want to lose 50 pounds, that is my goal for now. I am 5'10 and weigh 234. I would at least be comfortable at 180. I want to be comfortable in my own skin!!!!!!!! So this is the start of my journey.................

If anyone else is suffering from pcos, please feel free to add me or message, I would love more ideas of what has worked for other people:wink:

Replies