Wow!! The scale was nice today!

Options
So have been weighing myself every morning. My mother in Law is doing the HCG diet and I am trying this one. We have started the same day. She lost 4.2 lbs last week. and I lost about 4 lbs. The only difference is I get to eat 700 more calories a day. Ok, well it was my my time of the month on Sat. And I had gained weight. I was 175.5 and then I went up to 177. I was a little frustrated but then what can you do, thats mother nature. So I just finish last night and stepped on the scale this morning it was 173!!! Wow.. plus I over ate my caleries 3 days in a row!! Oh my, so exciting.. I guess your body really does retain a lot of water during that time of the month. So now, i feel like this Diet is way better than the HCG diet. I lost 9 lbs in 14 days!!

SW 181.5
CW 173
GW 140

Replies

• hannahncakes
    Options
    Congrats that's brilliant!!
  • tummymummy
    Options
    Wow, fantastic work! This programme is fab, really seems like common sense now and I always have spare calories so never hungry. My 2nd weigh in is tomorrow so would love the scales to be as nice to me!
  • rebawagner
    rebawagner Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    She may end up losing more then you at a faster rate but the true test will be long term! You are doing it the way your body understands! Everyone I know that has done HCG has gained it back and then some! Stay strong, even if she pulls ahead! Its not a sprint, its a marathon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!