YOGA DVD

Options
Hi everyone, I'm thinking of getting a YOGA DVD and I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for a good one.

Replies

• yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I like all the Rodney Yee ones.
  • bri495
    bri495 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have the P90X program and am doing it and one of the Dvds is Yoga X. Its a pretty good Dvd. I'm not sure where you could get one but I'm sure you could be able to google it or try amazon.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    You can't buy the P90X Yoga DVD separately - it comes as part of the full set. You could always look to buy a used set, however.

I second the vote for Rodney Yee - I have several of his videos and love them!

I know that someone else posted this same question not too long ago and got quite a few answers - did you try using the 'search' feature for yoga?
  • bri495
    bri495 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a friend who is doing the P90X and willing to make a copy of the P90X Yoga, I don't know where else you could get it from. I got my Dvds from a friend of mine and these are copies. Good quality too which he made for me.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Ya might be able to find and download yoga x off of file sharing sites, then burn them to a disc, allegedly of course as I have no direct knowledge of how this could possibly happen!
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Unless you have a friend who is doing the P90X and willing to make a copy of the P90X Yoga, I don't know where else you could get it from. I got my Dvds from a friend of mine and these are copies. Good quality too which he made for me.
    Ya might be able to find and download yoga x off of file sharing sites, then burn them to a disc, allegedly of course as I have no direct knowledge of how this could possibly happen!

Uh - that would be bootlegging/piracy - which is illegal...
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Suzanne Deason (I think) is pretty good too, I do like Rodney Yee too.