momma's of young kids looking to lose it big time!

Options
124»

Replies

• emilyevans24
    Options
    I have a 5 (almost 6) year old, a 3 year old, and a 2 year old. I never lost all of my pregnacy weight from my first and then I had my second and found out I was pregnant again with my third. My two youngest are only 11 months a part, and I'm really struggling with loosing this weight. Its hard when you have 3 kids in 3 1/2 years and you are used to eating whatever you want when you are pregnant and now trying to watch what you eat so you don't still look like your pregnant. I love working out and going to the gym, its the eating right that I'm having a really tough time with.
    I would love to have other moms who are going through the same thing for support so feel free to add me and hopefully we can help motivate each other :)
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i have three kids, ages 4, 3 and almost 11 months. i'm on my way to getting back to pre-kid weight!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I definatly know how you feel. I have a 2 year old and a 1 year old. Its so hard to make time for myself and when I do Im so tired its hard to firce myself to spend it exercising and cooking
  • AmberJaebabeyy
    Options
    I'm a mummy to a 2 year old boy and have lost all my baby weight plus an extra 5 kilos just by using this site! Feel free to add me hope you all have similar outcomes :)
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    MOMMY HERE!! Of a 7 year old and a 1 year old.

After my first child I found this site and lost 40lbs...Now after my second baby I have lost almost 30lbs so far with this site. I only have a limited amount of time to squeeze in a workout everyday but every bit counts.
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    A lot of gyms have a childsitting program. Mine is my best friend. I have 2 young daughters, 4 years and 2 years. I've come to enjoy working out for it's own merits, but when I started, it helped that if I went to the gym, I could have 90 minutes of me-time.
    I'm down 43 pounds so far, and hoping to lose another 20.
  • Devinsmama2309
    Options
    I totally understand! I have a 1 year old, a 3 year old, and a 3 year old step daughter... Weekends are INSANE here! I'm also a nanny for a 4 year old and a 6 year old during the week. Nap time, or after they go to bed is really the only time I get to work out... I can't seem to make myself get up at 5 am to work out (they all get up between 6-7 am. So no matter how tired I am at night, I try to make myself workout. Jillian Michaels is amazing... I hate her sometimes, but she packs a great workout into 20 minutes!

Feel free to add me!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I"m stuck too. I have a 6 year old and twin 4 year olds and i'm at my FULLY pregnant weight while i was pregnant with my first child! Struggling to figure out how to lose the weight!

I am also a Mom to a 6 year old and have twin 4 year olds.

It is a lot of work to fit in time for me. I also work full time. I would like to lose up to 50lbs. I get up every morning at 4:30 before the kids are up and do a work out video, then get myself ready and the kids ready for school. Now that it is nicer out I am trying to do more outside with the kids that will be some form of extra exercise!! Eating healthy is something they all enjoy (I am lucky in that part). Feel free to add me!