June 4 MFP Runner's Club

Options
2»

Replies

• alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    PM!!!!!

Love the new pic...are those the Alps??? (Sorry, I know this is a *bit* off topic.) Where were you guys in Germany?

Yes, those are the Alps! we were in Garmisch, so that is the Zugspitze behind us. We did 4 days in Munich and 3 days in Garmisch. I think I took over 1000 pics it was one of the most beautiful places to visit!

I am going to Germany on the 24th for a week....my husband is having surgery there....I do not know how much time for sight seeing, but hopefully Breman will be as lovely as your pictures!!

Ali
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    PM!!!!!

Love the new pic...are those the Alps??? (Sorry, I know this is a *bit* off topic.) Where were you guys in Germany?

Yes, those are the Alps! we were in Garmisch, so that is the Zugspitze behind us. We did 4 days in Munich and 3 days in Garmisch. I think I took over 1000 pics it was one of the most beautiful places to visit!

I am going to Germany on the 24th for a week....my husband is having surgery there....I do not know how much time for sight seeing, but hopefully Breman will be as lovely as your pictures!!

Ali

I wish your husband best wishes on his surgery and also best wishes to your family for a safe trip. I hope you do find sometime to get out and look around, it is a beautiful country. I was humbled as an American.