You are beautiful!
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Seriously incredible
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I would love to wear a dress like that one day. Way to go!
  • CameraShy
    Options
    You look sooooo different. Congratulations!
  • SoonToBeNewTracey
    Options
    WOW!!! You look incredible!!! Thank you for sharing - so motivational!!! Congratulation!!
  • anorton45
    Options
    That's awesome!!! How long did it take? and You look Mah-ve-lous Dahling!!!!:smile:
  • Nicola1944
    Nicola1944 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    OMG, I think this is the biggest change iv ever seen!!!

You have done amazingley well!!

Aw wow, what an inspriation!!!!!!

:-) xx
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You look....amazing. Congrats. All your hard work has paid off.
  • bunniehops
    bunniehops Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing inspiration, Thank you :) xxx
  • crazeness
    Options
    You look great, well done!!
  • coaster97rider
    Options
    Several of my friends here on MFP have asked me to post before and after pics, even though I'm still about 12 lbs. from goal, so here they are. When I reach goal, I will have lost a total of 97 lbs.

beforeafter.png?t=1295542174

beforeafter2.png?t=1295542174

beforeafter3.png?t=1295542174

beforeafter4.png?t=1295542174

I gasped when I saw your pictures!! What a transformation!! You are so stunning and absolutely gorgeous! I'm new to all of this and have far to go. Thank you for inspiring me to do this!
  • MOOOSEEE3
    MOOOSEEE3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    This...is simply amazing. What an inspiration you are. Thanks for posting these pictures. Guess I should really take some before pictures just so I have them. I tend to shy away from cameras.
  • hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    WOW...Great Job..:)
  • traininglady911
    traininglady911 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    WOW I guess there may still be hope for me. You did a fantastic job. Congrats!!
  • pickle41
    pickle41 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a transformation. All there is to say is that you look GREAT.Congratulations!
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Sorry I haven't been better at responding to questions from some of you. :) Basically, I only discovered MFP in August 2010, but it's really helped me as losing weight has become harder. I started my journey 3 years ago and have been losing steadily and putting myself on maintenance plateaus for months at a time so that my body and skin had a better chance of recovering.

To me, it's been very worth it to lose slowly with this much to lose, but that's not to say you can't lose the weight faster. There are no secrets; you have to make lifestyle changes.

For me, it has all been about continual improvement. When I started out 3 years ago, I was only taking very short walks for exercise and only cut back on my portions of food.

Today I'm a whole-foodie and eat a modified primal diet and I run an average of 4-5 miles most days. You CAN do this and you can do it by starting out with small commitments.

The key to your success is being consistent and staying driven to accomplish your goals. So what if you can't run a 5k right now! ...but walk, and walk everyday! Don't skip because you're tired and have some excuse most of the time. DO IT!

You will have bad days... days you don't exercise and days you eat 5,000 calories. I've had MANY of them during this process. That is NO reason to give up though! How silly is it to give up a lifelong change just because you have a bad day?

Remind yourself everyday you are worth it and you are capable of doing it.

Thank you all again for your wonderful words of compliment and encouragement. xoxo
  • littlemissbogus
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous and totally happy! Great job!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular!
  • crobinson3
    crobinson3 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!