Easy lunch and Snack ideas please?!?!?!

Options
Hey all...so im very new to all this diet stuff and havent even been grocery shopping diet style yet...lol im looking for things that are healthy and fast to make for a snack and lonch as i have to little girls that wont let me make things that may take a long time. Thanks!

Replies

• wendiwen123
    wendiwen123 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Visit Hungrygirl.com as they have a list designed just for what you are asking about. Don't think of it as diet stuff either, just a lifestyle change and it includes tons of great tasting food. Cheese, chocolate, snacks, popcorn, fruit, vegetables, etc.
    Hope this helps. Good luck in your journey :P
  • cakeordeath
    cakeordeath Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Visit Hungrygirl.com as they have a list designed just for what you are asking about. Don't think of it as diet stuff either, just a lifestyle change and it includes tons of great tasting food. Cheese, chocolate, snacks, popcorn, fruit, vegetables, etc.
    Hope this helps. Good luck in your journey :P

yaaa thank you for posting this site!!!!!! i needed something like this
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I prefer fresh fruit and ready made protein shakes. They are easy to pack. No prep and hold well in a lunch bag.
  • Brandon130
    Options
    hey! a great healthy snack is cutting up apples and dipping them in peanut butter. Peanut butter is rich with protein, and apples are easy fruits that don't take any time at all to cut into stips. hope this helps =]
  • quadgirl46
    Options
    I like the Special K protein shakes and meal bars and they also have fruit crisps and snack bars. I just started eating the Special K products last week and I love the shakes they fill you up and there so yummy. Also my son got me addicted to the wieight watchers egg sandwich they go in the microwave and there fast, one sandwich is 210 calories but there good and fast.
  • AshlyNichole03
    Options
    They have these Special K chips out now that are healthy & very tasty. Those are good snacks if you feel like something salty. Pretzels or even those All Bran crackers are really good too! They come in different flavors like garlic herb.
  • chunk3y_m0nk3y
    Options
    I have found them Special K chips to be amazing!!..try them and the Special K bars along with fruit and salads..none of that stuff takes long to prepare if at all..who doesnt like a salad..my kids love salads..i just have a hard time keeping it in the house!!..lol..but as far as something easy and quick and healthy for lunches i would deff try the Special K chips with a low fat sammie and or maybe a salad without dressing..add a little sammie oil like the submarine dressing..if u dont like that try a little cottage cheese and if u dont like that then a little low fat low calorie dressing..i stay away from dressings cuz i i find i can get more flavor out of something else that is less fattening..i hope those ideas work out for ya..
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I thought I would add that when I cook dinner, I cook a little extra and pack that for lunch the next day. No sense in prepping two separate meals, ya know?
  • hollyking08
    hollyking08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    wow! I did think i'd get so many responses on this, thanks and everything sounds great. I've ben debating on the special k stuff now i'll have to buy some. :flowerforyou: