Im New, I'm Ready!

Options
Hey Everyone,

I am so ready to lose these love handles & arms. I am ready to wear my shorts & mini's without worry about the big thighs & cellulite.lol I am looking to make new friends who are willing to help keep me on track while on this journey. I am motivated enough to do this but with you...it makes it fun! So add me and we can give eachother tips and advice until we reach our goal. LETS DO THIS!

Replies

• kata5
    kata5 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello great to here that you are looking for a healthier you just like all of us here..I have been here a week and I have lost 4 pounds in one week that was so great...but I keep looking wondering where but hopefully soon even I will know where I hope it is in the place I would like the weight to be gone LOL the people here are great and possitive and motivating....I love the site I thank god I stumbled upon it just looking on the internet for health recipes and this was in the mix......I am ready like you to use the big arms and be able to where short and for me to be able to wear shorts outside....Hope you do great.:flowerforyou:
  • stephscott
    Options
    Thank you Kata5! I can see already that you are going to be a big inspiration during my time on here. We will do great girl!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Woohoo welcome!! I see your ready for the party!
  • stephscott
    Options
    @ Jizes ....woohoo! Time to make a change :) Congrats on your WL...so happy for you.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, and just posted my first "hey ya'll" post :) The support so far's been amazing. Congrats on getting started..that's the hard part! Sending you my friend application now :)
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new and I'm with you, I am ready for a new way of living! Not real handy at this posting, hope to get better at that too. Teddy
  • TeddyCharlton
    TeddyCharlton Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have the same starting weight, I am down a pound.