Man Vs Food - the Gainer's Jillian Michaels!!

Options
Some folks watch The Biggest Loser, Jillian Michaels, and all kinds of other weight-loss programs. But for the gainer... it's Man Vs Food all the way!!! I've started watching this show on Netflix non-stop, and he motivates me to keep eating!! Right around lunch time I'll watch an episode, then get motivated to make some sort of behemoth burger or something! It's awesome!!! =D

Replies

• Tomhusker
    Tomhusker Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I hate you.... :bigsmile:

Actually, that is one of my favorite shows to watch. Some of the food he gets to sample... well, lets just say I would definitely go over on my calories for the day if I ate them.

Once I get things under control, there are a couple of the challenges he has done that I would love to try.
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i love that show, i just don't know how the man's still alive lol

i love any show about food.

i'm watching the food network right now, and i usually do when i'm working out!
  • MalTru
    MalTru Posts: 37
    Options
    LOL! It is impressive how much food he can stuff down in one sitting! Scary, disturbing when you think how many calories and how much fat/cholesterol/sodium he intakes in some of those challenges, but it's impressive nontheless!
  • Annerea
    Annerea Posts: 104
    Options
    Have you ever read what he does to keep from being crazy overweight while filming? It's mad!
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I love that show so much. The desserts always get me very hungry (its my weakness).

The twelve dozen oysters episode was the very first episode I saw. I felt so ill watching that.
  • jdubs1201
    Options
    I just watched an episode where he ate 17 chili cheese dogs... good googly moogly!!!!

But no, Annerea, I haven't read about that... I'm gonna have to look it up though. Cause I was curious! The guy doesn't look out of shape!! And he eats some of these 10lb food challenges in one sitting, and it blows my mind!

I actually skipped the oyster episode... don't think I can handle that one, since those things are nasty to me anyway!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I've only seen a couple and I was hungry at the time. Made a mental note to watch after eating something :P