OXYELITE PRO HELP!

Options
Hey yall, I was wondering if anyone ever tried this thermogenic! I heard so many great reviews on it. I am not a pill pusher, and in fact am somewhat against it. I know ppl who it is really benefiting and was wondering if anyone has any input..... thank you.

Replies

• angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    I would like to hear as well. I started taking it yesterday but no side effects so far...so i guess that is a good thing.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • kambria04
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!!! I have been taking it for about 4 months now and I don't go a day without it! I do an extremely hard-core workout 5-6 days a week (Insanity) and the Oxyelite def gives me the extra energy I need to work out to my MAX. I would def invest in trying it.
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Well, the truth is any of the thermogenics on the market will help jump start your weight loss, and I had great results about 5 years ago with one of them, but unless you are using that time to also retrain your body's habits, you will gain it all back just as fast if not faster than you lost it... So much more satisfying and cost effective to get it yourself!!
  • lov3alwaysk
    lov3alwaysk Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    diito! i got a free trial of it from GNC with a purchase I had made
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I use it off and on. I know the bottle say to use for x amount of days then take time off. What I do is take for three days, off for two. Sometimes I am off for a week or so. I want to convince my body this isn't a permanent thing so it has to take some sort of responsibility. (I know it makes no sense, but thats just me)
  • jwestnewton
    Options
    I also just started taking it. (came highly recommended to me also and I am still a little skeptical) Today is my 5th day. Yesterday was my first day to take a 2nd pill in the afternoon. I haven't had any negative side effects yet. It seems to be a good kind of energy, not jittery at all. I had put on over 6lbs of holiday weight and needed a push so I decided to give it shot. I have been eating right and exercising some. (workouts are nothing crazy) I am down about 2lbs so far. I am hoping to lose 10. We shall see!!!!
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    It definitely gives me a boost to my workouts. But the pill alone with working out does nothing (in my opinion.) I know several people that insist that they burn so much more fat with it. But I wold contest that the reason is it DOES boost your energy, making you go harder in your workouts - meaning you burn more calories and slim down faster. I doubt it would have a fat burning effect if you're not working out. I did a youtube review on it and several people left comments about their experience as well. Feel free to check it out :)
    > http://bit.ly/ccelOb
  • loushep
    loushep Posts: 191
    Options
    It definitely gives me a boost to my workouts. But the pill alone with working out does nothing (in my opinion.) I know several people that insist that they burn so much more fat with it. But I wold contest that the reason is it DOES boost your energy, making you go harder in your workouts - meaning you burn more calories and slim down faster. I doubt it would have a fat burning effect if you're not working out. I did a youtube review on it and several people left comments about their experience as well. Feel free to check it out :)
    > http://bit.ly/ccelOb

So would you say that it's only worth taking the pill on the days you work out? I had never heard of it before but this thread has got me interested.
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi ladies!! I am currently cycleing off them, takeing recreate, another fat burner with less stims from the same company! I will share what the product did for me!! The first weeek I took them I lost like 3 pound, which was also my recovery week on P90x! During the next 4 weeks I didn't loose a pound, but It did give me an energy boost to workout harder, as a previous poster said! After the 4 weeks, I had another recovery week and I lost 2 pounds more, still taking the OxiElite! My conclusion on it was that for me, I was not going to loose weight while lifting, but while doing more cardio I might see more weight loss! And I have eventually noticed my arms a slight more cut! :happy: I am currently doing Insanity, but it was time to cycle off so after 4 weeks I will give them a shot again and see if it boost my weight loss!! Meanwhile I will continue to take Recreate and see if that helps me continue to burn fat! I found my pills online, which were cheaper than GNC!
    Cindy
  • NCisME
    NCisME Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just purchased abottle off amazon. I got it SOLEY for the energy and will give it a shot. This must be one of the first threads I've ever seen where the majority of people had some positive input on a pill.
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    HONESTLY I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM GETTING POSITIVE FEEDBACK!!!!! THANK YOU ALL! IM GOING TO GNC TONIGHT!!!!
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    SO I bought the pills last night, took one this morning! I FEEEEEEEEEEEEEL ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL! NO thoughts about food just yet! i have a feeling as if "I'm high" lol I feel wonderful! will let you guys know later if any changes!