What do U do When no 1 is around.

fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
edited September 18 in Health and Weight Loss
Ok so it was another late night at work by myself and I am just jamming out the music and it gave me this idea for a thread.

When no 1 is around I listen to hard rock music. That would surprise some people around here.

Replies

• fatsis
    Ok so it was another late night at work by myself and I am just jamming out the music and it gave me this idea for a thread.

When no 1 is around I listen to hard rock music. That would surprise some people around here.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    I dance around a lot when no one is around... I also sing to myself too! haha!!!:laugh:

:heart: Kris
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    When no 1 is around I listen to classical music.

I like all music but for some reason, classical is something I do when taking a bath or relaxing with a book.
  • KrisKabob
    Ooooo... I also talk to myself a lot... out loud. I'm sure people who pull up beside me on the road think I've lost my mind!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Ooooo... I also talk to myself a lot... out loud. I'm sure people who pull up beside me on the road think I've lost my mind!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

I do this too! I am so glad I am not alone!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    So that was you!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    I speak in foreign accents, and always end up cracking myself up. I'm so cool. :laugh:

*sigh*

:ohwell:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    I talk to myself and sing .... well I'm really talking to the cats but they just ignore me. If I'm working on something that I need to concentrate on I will plug in some rockin tunes and tune the rest of the world out.
  • fatsis

Ditto. This does not count road rage right?
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    it would be inappropriate for me to say. hey, i'm single... it happens.
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Hmm... I'm married and it still happens!.. Wait... are we speaking of the same thing?:indifferent:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    smiley_ladysinger.gif

I drink alone, yeah, with nobody else.
    I drink alone, yeah, with nobody else.
    Yeah, you know when I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself.

:blushing:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    listen to music and dance :wink:

7047.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KrisKabob

Right! It's purely conversational... yes, I have conversations with myself... answers and all!!! Haha!!!:laugh:

*face in hands* I'm so pathetic!!! :blushing:
  • Ooooo... I also talk to myself a lot... out loud. I'm sure people who pull up beside me on the road think I've lost my mind!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:

lol
  • fatsis

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :laugh:
  • KrisKabob

Don't worry elle... EVERYONE does it... whether they admit it or not.

*looks around* Wait... ARE we talking about the same thing?!?!? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    :blushing: yes, we're talking about the same thing. he he
  • fatsis
    When I am feeling really naughty I might even *looks around* listen to HUey Lewis and The News.
    But don't tell no 1, please.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member

Oh yea!!! I do this alot to.......I talk to the dog a lot too..I'm sure people think I'm completely nuts...:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.