walking 90 mins a day

Options
I just started walking 90 min a day 6 days a week. does anyone know how long it should take to see results?I am staying under my calories but over in protein daily. Thanks :)

Replies

• 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    I'd say if you are doing that, eating well, and drinking lots of water you will notice a change on that scale the first week.
  • sammyjj53
    sammyjj53 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You should start dropping a lb or 2 each week and Probably see results around week 5 or 6. But hang in there.
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    I have to agree. As long as you're giving it all you got (you shouldn't have to run, but don't stop to smell the roses every five seconds) when you walk, I'd venture to guess that you're going to start seeing some pounds drop ASAP....

Good luck in all your weight-loss endeavors!
  • ErinJ1981
    Options
    Sounds like you are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That's what I'm trying to do. Good luck : )
  • onetxjewel
    onetxjewel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Make sure to drink a TON of water!!! I love to walk, especially at a fast pace but I always get bloated especially in my hands and arms. Just make sure to stretch and keep the water flowing!
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Give it a month and you should see definite results, especially if you walk at a brisk pace. Walking is basically the only cardio I've ever done but it's worked wonders for me. I do 5.5 miles in 90 minutes, which is a bit over 3.5 mph.
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    Don't you just feel great. Think about that the rest will come. Great job