This is the time....

Options
Hello all! I am a 27 year old stay home mom, looking to lose about 80lbs.

I have a 6 month old son, and a 4 month old puppy, and a boyfriend who wants to reclaim his football glory (lol) who all need a lot of attention and energy.

Me and my boyfriend have decided to do this together, I am trying to get back in shape and lose weight, I want to look and feel like I used to. He is trying to get back in shape and play an adult football league in the fall. We just joined a gym (that has all day daycare!) as of monday. So I am excited to be able to do something healthy together, and work towards our goals together, while we actually get to spend time together, something that doesn't happen a lot with a 6 month old and him working a gazillion hours a week.

I used to be a special ed teacher/coordinator, and I miss being able to be out and see people and do things all day, but I love being home raising my son. However, it has lead to me adding a lot of weight by snacking while I watch tv, and not really moving around as much. I am currently an Arbonne representative, a great company that has allowed me to make enough money to stay home with my son, without compromising our finances! But it's still tough being home so much.

I have tried many diets and weight loss ideas in the past, to mostly no avail. I am now trying to eat healthy, workout, and using Arbonnes figure 8 products, which include protein shakes, detox tea, and natural metabolism boosters. Hopefully this time it will work for good! I started right before christmas and have lost 10lbs already. Hopefully it will continue :smile:

Best of luck to all, and feel free to friend me... I want all the support I can get!