Gym vs. chicken strips...

Options
Okay.. so I am sitting here at my desk and it's about time to starting figuring out my lunch plans. Normally I go to the gym like a good girl.. but today, that just doesn't sound like fun! Bah!! I need strength! My gym partner is out today and the thought of laziness just sounds...... nice. :grumble:
I need to fight the urge for fried greasy foods!!!!!

Replies

• huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    Options
    Okay.. so I am sitting here at my desk and it's about time to starting figuring out my lunch plans. Normally I go to the gym like a good girl.. but today, that just doesn't sound like fun! Bah!! I need strength! My gym partner is out today and the thought of laziness just sounds...... nice. :grumble:
    I need to fight the urge for fried greasy foods!!!!!
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Just commit to going to the gym for 10 minutes...chances are you will want to stay longer. But 10 minutes will be long enough for the chicken strip craving to pass.

Make the decision then do it! That will help put it out of your mind.

Good luck!!!!
  • huskergal15
    Options
    it's all good. I convinced my spin instructor to badger me until I went to his noon class. All shall be well. =)
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    How about eat a salad with lowfat dressing and skip the gym, it shouldnt be such a contrast
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    if you do break down and eat the fried greasy foods trust me YOU WILL FEEL SICK!!!!!!!!! It will make you wanna hit the potty ASAP. It is not worth it. Do a "desk workout and eat a chicken on a salad with a sprinkle of nuts" and hit the gym for real after work or go for a walk!!!
  • huskergal15
    Options
    You guys were sooo right. I went to the gym and I feel a lot better! =) And the thought of chicken strips kinda makes me sick now. WOOOHOO. Success! hehehe. It's the little things in life...:bigsmile: