Beginning

Options
Hello,

I am new here and this is something I want to complete. I am not looking for another thing I let go ....
My eating habits are okay, but I have PCOS and my metabolism is at a high low. I need energy and struggling with exercise....how do I get to the gym...how do I begin?

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Put on those gym shoes, don't think about it and just do whatever your best capable self can do! Oh yeah, than do it again tommorow :) You can do it!!
  • mama2healthy
    Options
    Just do it. Pick and choose home workout or gym. You can even go to www.exercisetv.tv they have a lot of free video workouts there.
    Good luck, dont think about anything just do it and do the best you can in a given situation.
  • CiCiSlim
    Options
    I completely understand where you are coming from! I'm new here and am hoping I can do goo dwork for my body. I've also got PCOS and it's a ridiculous struggle. I want to work out so badly but can't seem to find the motivation. If you find some, share the wealth! :-) My inspiration this week is that if I can get in, just 1 stinking day, then I get to get a pedi...just one day is all I need...and it's Thursday haha