Is this enough?

Frappuzzino
Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Walking 15 min in the morning, dancing for 20 minutes in the afternoon, jump roping for 5 minutes afterwards, moderate house work for 10 minutes or so, walking another 15 mins in the evening. Would I see results with this?

Replies

• you will see a difference.. anything you can do will make alot of difference
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Some is better than none.
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Depends on how much your eating
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Anything is better than nothing. You may not see results quickly, but it will help.
  • jhann16
    jhann16 Posts: 62
    You'll see results. Depending on what you are eating probably 1/2 lb per week or so.
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    From what I have read in magazines and the like, they say that even breaking up your exercise routine into littleier chunks, is just as effective as doing it all at once. I see you are getting about 30 minutes of walking in a day. I normally don't go walking but I did the other day for 30 minutes a ta brisk pace and man, the next day I was so sore. I couldn't understand why, it's only walking?! I'm still sore today. I don't feel like I did that much to warrent being so sore but I suppose I worked different muscles or something. Anyhoo, keep up at what your doing, something is better than nothing at all and everything counts!
  • Frappuzzino
    Frappuzzino Posts: 342 Member
    I've read that 5 minutes of jump roping is equal to 30 minutes of walking. I'd also be doing some push ups and sit ups too.
This discussion has been closed.