ho to log exercise videos

Options
i have been doing jillian micheals 30 day shred and have a few others i want to try but how do i log my exercise i kinda feel like im getting ripped off for lots of calories im burning?

Replies

• purplefreak60
    purplefreak60 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I found a site that said for a 154 lb person the cals for 1 hour were 503. The workout is 20 minutes...I did the math based on my weight (180.5) and the 20 minutes...THEN, to be fair since it was my first "class", I was conservative and said I only did it at a 75% level, thus 221 cals....once I'm giving it 100% I will benefit 295 calories or something less as I lose weight. If I can find the link to the site, I'll post it!
  • purplefreak60
    purplefreak60 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I found a site that said for a 154 lb person the cals for 1 hour were 503. The workout is 20 minutes...I did the math based on my weight (180.5) and the 20 minutes...THEN, to be fair since it was my first "class", I was conservative and said I only did it at a 75% level, thus 221 cals....once I'm giving it 100% I will benefit 295 calories or something less as I lose weight. If I can find the link to the site, I'll post it!