Anyone tried Calorie Shifting?

Options
Since joining this website, I have been looking more and more online to find good ideas to keep me motivated.

I recently was reading about Calorie Shifting. The purpose of the program is to reprogram your metabolism and get you to your maximum fat burning potential.

Anyone who tried this process have any feedback?

I want the good, the bad, and the ugly. :-)

Replies

• Nataliethin81
    Options
    Watching this. Sounds interesting!
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I actually just started this today so I can't give you any feedback but I'm interested in hearing the results, too :)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've heard of it and am potentially interested in trying it out. I think I've already been doing in naturally and it seems to be working pretty well for me. I'm a primal(ish) eater now and I swear when I have a cheat meal it really doesn't seem to affect me much.... at least in the last several weeks, that's been the trend. I'm thinking that I'm instituting a 'carb cycle' without realizing it.

If I could do it and have it work... that would be freaking amazing!! lol I hope someone responds who's had some experience with this.
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it but am always eager to try new things. There are a thousand theories when it comes to losing weight and the only certain thing is that every single person performs differently when it comes to weight loss. No one diet will be successful for everyone! The only thing you can do is your best and to try new things.