How do you eat your Laughing Cows?

Options
2»

Replies

• 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Love the blue cheese variety on celery sticks. All the flavors are great. I spread them on sandwiches instead of cheese or mayo. And of course crackers.. like either Triscuits or Melba Rounds. I read on another post they're good on steamed cauliflower so I plan to try that as well.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    As a spread for a sandwich, on Wasa crackerbread, in eggs....really there is no way I don't like them!
  • maureak
    maureak Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I like to eat it on toast for breakfast or a quick snack, LOVE it on tuna sandwiches (just tuna, the cheese, mustard, and put it in the microwave for a few seconds..so yummy!), and I also use it with wheat thins!

This sounds great! I'm having this for lunch today!
  • time2move
    time2move Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow... I never considered using it any other way than on a bagel thin/toast!! Thanks for the ideas :)
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I like to put it on those flat bread crackers. I love the blue cheese flavor on a seeded cucumber.....so yummy
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my 2 favorites which havent yet been mentioned:

blue cheese flavor replaces mayo in egg salad, gives a very cobb salad flavor,mmmmmm

slice up the blue cheese wedges into smaller bits, drop them into your salad, pretend they are blue cheese crumbles. lots of blue flavor with none of the guilt. Ditto with the chipotle flavor if my salad has a southwest feeling (black beans, corn, etc.)
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I had to laugh at the title of this thread.

Here in Canada, our light laughing cows are only 45 calories for 2! I think we get off cheaper than those of you in the US. On the other hand, we don't have the variety that you do which is very, very sad.

I love mine on Wasa crispbreads with tomato or boiled egg. I also like them on my linseed bread or sch-inkenbrot with cucumber or fat free turkey breast deli meat and olives.
    I have been known to just pop one in my mouth but I try to behave myself.

While laughter is the best medicine, one can still get too much of the laughing cow. :bigsmile:
  • aspeck23
    Options
    I know there have been plenty of responses, but thought I'd add one more...the chipotle LC spread on a whole wheat tortilla with FF refried beans, Morningstar crumbles and salsa. YUM!