hey!

Options
hey everyone,
Im Halle im 21 and a student in Sheffield... I lost over 3 stone last year on the lighterlife diet, and got to a healthy weight, felt amazing, but i came off it, got back with my boyfriend and put nearly 3 back on =[ i guess thats what happens a lot if u crash diet, even when its monitored. and you have counselling! Anyway, so new year, new start, So on the 3rd of January i started lighterlife again, but only using the left over packs from before. I did this for a week, and when my parents said they couldnt help me afford to do lighterlife again, i was a bit disappointed but relieved i could eat food again! So i upped my calories from 530, to about 600 a day, scared of ruining my hard work...obviously im not getting all my nutrients not doing lighterlife, so i did that for a week and i lost 12lbs overall in the first 2 weeks! since then, cuz obviously its dangerous to eat that little not getting all nutrients, and metabolism slowing down etc etc, i decided to join my fitness pal on my phone, and it told me i need to eat 1200 cals a day to lose 2lbs a week. So i began doing this over a week ago, eating about 1000 cals a day, but all healthy food. this week i began exercising - an hour swimming on tuesday, an hour zumba yesterday, and an hour of swimming today. of course this increases my calorie intake, so i eat a bit more protein and that for dinner, but try to keep below the amount it says... im not sure how healthy this is, but im eating regularly, and it feels like im eating so much more than i used to! the difference being its all healthy, fish, salad and veg etc.
It feels like this will never work, as it feels like im eating too much to lose weight! anyone else feel like this??

How is everyone getting on, who are you? =]
Hope to meet some nice people on here in the same boat =] xxx