I'm new and need friends with similar goals and inspirations

Options
I'm a 181lb 32 year old mother of three in the rural midwest that recently became a stay at home mom. I have an AMAZING husband, a teenage son and two toddlers. I can't say I'm miserable ....yet - but very close. I have always struggled with my weight (well since I had my first child in 1995). Since the end of the year when I left my job of 9 years I decided that if I'm going to be a stay at home mom that I want to be a hot one! My husband deserves that and so do I. I have no excuse anymore...I DO have time.

So far, I LOVE this MFP! It's been a real eye opener to exactly what I have been eating. Looking forward to summer 2011!

Thanks for reading :happy:

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    well i am 33 years old, mostly a stay at home mom, i work on weekends so hubby can watch him and i can watch him throughout the week. hes 2 years old. after i gave birth to him i was down to 180. after about a year without exercise i got to 170 and now im down to 160 through this website. its been a real wake up call. feel free to friend me and good luck to you.
  • 4McElfish
    Options
    Hi chocawmom78!
    I'm 37 and 177 pounds in Nevada. I'm mostly a stay at home mom but work a bit when my kids are in school. I so agree with you about how your husband deserves a wife with a hot body! I'm soooooo there!! I will happily support you in your weight loss!
    Peggy
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    exercisetv.tv is a great website too for videos to watch to exercise to. its such a great exercise site.
  • jerkel73
    Options
    I am there for ya...My hubby deserves me at my best and right now I am so far from it. I have gained tons of weight from taking steroids while fighting cancer. Now that its all over. I haven't lost any weight. I kind of gave up. No inspiration to do anything. Why who knows. But I have decided to change all that. So, good luck with your goals and if you ever need a boost, let me know...