breakfast

Options
Is there a right time to eat breakfast ?and Do you have to eat breakfast at the same time everyday? i eat breakfast about 9 or 10 o'clock but not at the same time everyday. How far should your meal be? Like for me breakfast is 9 or 10 lunch is 1 or 2 Dinner is at 8 Don't knowif that a goodthing or bad PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!

Replies

• brittanymt19
    brittanymt19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Is there a right time to eat breakfast ?and Do you have to eat breakfast at the same time everyday? i eat breakfast about 9 or 10 o'clock but not at the same time everyday. How far should your meal be? Like for me breakfast is 9 or 10 lunch is 1 or 2 Dinner is at 8 Don't knowif that a goodthing or bad PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    you should try eating 5-6 small meals a day-- its better to throw in some snacks it holds you over until your next meal- you eat even when your not hungry even if its just a string cheese. I eat around 8-8:30 then a morning snack at 10-10:30 lunch at 12 or 12:30 afternoon snack 2:30-3- dinner at 6pm-- Im starting this new thing of not eating after 7pm

Good luck
  • kgabrielson01
    kgabrielson01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would try eating earlier. ...get your metabolism started. Eating dinner so late can't be helping. Maybe you could move dinner up to 5:00or 6:00 pm - and have a lite snack at 8:00. Also, try eating mostly protein and veggies for dinner. I read somewhere that your body needs more protein at night (for rejuvination) and carbs during the day (for energy).
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I eat 5-6 times a day startig at 730 am(cause I am well into work then) and ending at about 6 PM spead out every 3-4 hours. That way you rmetabolism stays working!!!
  • Wizzle
    Wizzle Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Yes, eating breakast is a very good idea. You should try to eath within the 1st two hours that you are awake to get your body going. Studies show that people who consumed breakfeast ate less calories during the day than non-breakfast eaters.

A lot of times when I have questions about food and what to eat and so on I check out www.webmd.com. There is a section under women and men for diet & weightloss. There are interesting articles written by Doctors and other professionals who know what they are talking about. You should check it out. :smile:
  • Sherona
    Sherona Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well i eat breakfast at 7:30, snack at 10, lunch at 12:30, snack at 3 and dinner at 5:30.