hey everyone

mandiebug
mandiebug Posts: 10 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
My best friend pointed me in the direction of this website and i though why not.... I am trying to lose weight the healthy way just by changing my eating habits and exercising more. No fad diets for me.... I have been off soda since the end of January (I sound like im attending an AA meeting) and I am feeling great.. Im hoping maybe with this site i will be able to keep track of everything and get motivation
any way Im mandie.... hi

Replies

• mandiebug
    mandiebug Posts: 10 Member
    My best friend pointed me in the direction of this website and i though why not.... I am trying to lose weight the healthy way just by changing my eating habits and exercising more. No fad diets for me.... I have been off soda since the end of January (I sound like im attending an AA meeting) and I am feeling great.. Im hoping maybe with this site i will be able to keep track of everything and get motivation
    any way Im mandie.... hi
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings! I think you'll find this site most helpful!
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Hey.. Welcome
  • Kreanga1
    Kreanga1 Posts: 12
    THE SODA.....AAUUGHHH! THE SODA!! Diet Dr. Pepper. That's my achilles heel...I will try try try to quit.
    So you are my hero on the soda front...good luck with Healty eating!!
  • Liani
    Liani Posts: 63 Member
    HI WELCOME MY FRIEND:flowerforyou:
    YEAH THIS SITE IS KOOL:smooched:
    I LOVE IT!!!!!! GOOD LUCK ON UR GOALS:heart:
  • knitgirl
    knitgirl Posts: 27
    Welcome -- I've been here for only four weeks -- but I love the site! Great to have you!
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:

I also love this site. Like all my other MFP friends. You will get hooked.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,123 Member
    Hey there! Good luck to you! I have been using this site, alongside a nutritionist for just one month... and I have lost 3lbs! After years of trying every diet, every method imaginable! This is the best way I have found... track EVERYTHING you eat.... exercise daily.... cut sweets (not completely)... cut fast food and soda and you're on the track to super weightloss! Good luck!

63578.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • krawls33
    krawls33 Posts: 58
    Hey Mandi! I am new here too but I am trying to gain not lose weight. Seems kind of strange don't it. Anyway I just wanted to welcome you to the forum.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Welcome! Best of luck to you!

-Tami
This discussion has been closed.