Fatty in Indiana :)

Options
Well....Today was the day. I officialy weighed in for our counties Biggest Loser contest. HOwever this year was different because my husband and my sister and step dad weighed in with me. We are all on the same team and have alot of potential to win!!

Reality always hits when you have to get on that scale. I am making alot of changes. I have been busy being a mother to my young children for the last 6 years and have not been able to focus on myself. Now it is time to get back in shape!! I have about 100lbs to lose. I really want to get healthy for my kids and be more than just "mommy" to my husband. We have been together for 13 years and it would be nice to be able to enjoy each other without all the extra weight again!!

I am from Fort Wayne, Indiana area. I am ready to do this. I go to Zumba right now and have alot of changes to make in my life. It is gonna be a long journey! Thanks for listening.

Kristi :)

Replies

• PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello! That is great that they are doing it with you. I wish you the best of luck. :happy:
  • audreyyrose
    Options
    i'm definitely here to support a fellow Hoosier! i live in Indiana too. from northern Indianapolis and going to school at IU Bloomington :] good luck girl!
  • scott24
    scott24 Posts: 132
    Options
    South Bend, here. Welcome to the group! We're all in this together!
  • Wandami
    Wandami Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm in Indianapolis and new to this place to...=0)
  • speednut
    Options
    I just started also and am looking for some "loser" friends! LOL WELCOME!
  • k_kristi_r
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks everyone!! I know I can do it...I have lost weight once before but had babies since then. I just need to focus and keep focused. I need to check in here often the support is awesome.

How often are you guys working out?? What sorts of things are you doing? I get bored easy at gym and with indiana weather cant do alot outside.
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Howdy! I am in Brownsburg which is near Indianapolis. You can do it!!! Feel free to request me as a friend! Good luck, you are in a great place to lose!!!
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in Indianapolis, too!
  • jerkel73
    Options
    Indiana here myself. I am from West Harrison which is about 20 minutes from Cincinnati. I have a lot of weight to loose, but hoping to find some support and motivation..Let me know if I can help ya in anyway...

Good luck..
  • enromero
    enromero Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!!! Im also from Indiana...Bloomington :-) I have been using this site for 10 1/2 months and I love it! Feel free to add me as a friend if u would like!