Problems with my Kinect

lilRicki
lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I swear I'm squatting like I mean it! But when "your shape fitness" doesn't register my squat and I get like 80% on the work out, I get really frustrated...is it because my kinect is positioned to low? it's a real p!ss me off when I'm working out with the personal trainer portion too because it doesn't register that I am in sync with the trainer...I got 0% on the Zen positions too...I'm doing them I swear...so what's the problem?

Replies

• NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    If it's below the TV, that was one of our problems.... I also had an issue with not wearing the right clothes - it couldn't recognize my form with baggy pants on. :D
  • bucky17h
    bucky17h Posts: 120
    i have read on reviews height can affect how kinect registers - they said taller people have a problem with the system maybe can you position the kinect differently?
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    It probably isn't strictly the below-the-tv thing. I have mine right on top of the tv, and I get the un-recognized elements occasionally in Your Shape. No matter how much I lunge, or how far apart my legs are, my virtual trainer insists I'm not splitting my legs far enough. For the most part, however, it is working great.

I figure that as long as I'm exercising and burning the calories, that is the most important thing.
This discussion has been closed.