My First Pound is gone!

SKINNYPIG
SKINNYPIG Posts: 25
edited September 18 in Motivation and Support
I joined last week and found motivation....and this morning I am down one pound - not much but the first baby step in the right direction!

last week: 246
this week: 245

what I did:
used the food site/calorie counter religiously
went to the gym three times I think for total count of about 1200 calories burned plus played tennis once (about 500 calories for 90 minutes)

:smile:

Replies

• I joined last week and found motivation....and this morning I am down one pound - not much but the first baby step in the right direction!

last week: 246
    this week: 245

what I did:
    used the food site/calorie counter religiously
    went to the gym three times I think for total count of about 1200 calories burned plus played tennis once (about 500 calories for 90 minutes)

:smile:
  • I am happy for you keep it up and you will be down in no time

I as well lost a bit!!! 16 lb but still have more to go:flowerforyou:
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Way to go! Have you taken measurements so that you can keep track of your inches lost too? Every step, baby or big, is a good step. Keep up the great work!
  • 16 lbs!!! That's major! How long did it take?:smile:
  • Frankly, I've been hesistant to measure myself....waiting for more of this bulk to go away before venturing...thanks much for your support, it's great to have impartial people out there being happy for any progress....
  • THATS GREAT. CONGRAT. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW SMALL THE STEP IS, IT IS THAT YOUR TAKING IT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. GOOD FOR YOU.
  • THATS GREAT. CONGRAT. IT DOESNT MATTER HOW SMALL THE STEP IS, IT IS THAT YOUR TAKING IT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. GOOD FOR YOU.

:smile: :smile: thanks so so much for your support! And welcome - I just joined in Oct and the tools and freedom to post and update any time at our own convenience fits my nutty life so well! The thought of going to a scheduled meeting the same time every week just wasn't attractive...
  • It took me 3 weeks but I had only ate about 900 cals a day it also helped cause I work nights It was hared but I did it
This discussion has been closed.