Hi there...

Options
Hello, I'm Cammy. I am a mom of 5 and grandma of 6. I have taught school for 23 years. In October I will be 50 years old and I vowed that I would not be 50 and fat... so, here I am. I am determined to lose as much as I can by my birthday. I lost 60 lbs. on Weight Watchers in 2002 and was still a little heavier than I wanted to be. The most helpful thing in WW was the daily log, it kept me on track. I am so thankful to find this site, I even put the app on my ipod so I can keep track when I am not at home. The hardest thing for me is finding the time for exercise. I work during the day as a teacher and at least two evenings at the YMCA. I bought a Wii with plans to use it daily... but my kids have taken it over. By the time I can use it .. after they go to bed.. I am too tired. I have been doing 20-30 minutes of chair aerobics and some dance with a site I found online during my lunch break at school. I have made a point of eating a good breakfast. I also joined a weight loss "competition" among the school employees. Hopefully I can get some weight off... my clothes are starting to get tight again... and one of the little kindergarteners told me I was "fluffly like her momma." Wish me luck!

Replies

• DeliDave
    Options
    Well, it looks like you've already got the right mindset. I have just made a video on youtube about motivating people, mostly talking to those who say they don't have time. You do have your breaks at work, and I'm happy to see you using them. The more you keep yourself moving, the easier it gets to keep moving, like human inertia.