About time I said hello

sotypical
sotypical Posts: 19 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I have been posting a little bit in the suggestion form and thought it was about time I introduce myself.

I have been on this crusade for over two years now. I did really fantastic the first year and lost 55 pounds by calorie counting and exercise. Then it slowed down and since then I have just been gaining and losing the same bit over and over and now I seem to have gained almost 20 pounds back from my lowest.

So I a back at it, I know what I need to do and I am doing it... for the most part! haha I have about 50 more pounds to go to reach my first goal - though may adjust lower when I get there. But for now I am just taking it 10 pounds at a time. If I can do it again in 10 months I will be happy!

I am almost 23, female and a computer nerd. I work for a web hosting company keeping our website up to date and stuff. In my spare time I have a bunch of my own sites I work on, also enjoy photography and have two small dogs (Boston Terriers).

Well that is about it for me! Hello everyone!

Replies

• sotypical
    sotypical Posts: 19 Member
    I have been posting a little bit in the suggestion form and thought it was about time I introduce myself.

I have been on this crusade for over two years now. I did really fantastic the first year and lost 55 pounds by calorie counting and exercise. Then it slowed down and since then I have just been gaining and losing the same bit over and over and now I seem to have gained almost 20 pounds back from my lowest.

So I a back at it, I know what I need to do and I am doing it... for the most part! haha I have about 50 more pounds to go to reach my first goal - though may adjust lower when I get there. But for now I am just taking it 10 pounds at a time. If I can do it again in 10 months I will be happy!

I am almost 23, female and a computer nerd. I work for a web hosting company keeping our website up to date and stuff. In my spare time I have a bunch of my own sites I work on, also enjoy photography and have two small dogs (Boston Terriers).

Well that is about it for me! Hello everyone!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,646 Member
    Hi ,welcome and we are so glad you decided to make yourself official!

We look forward to hearing and helping your on your quest for a healthy lifestyle!

:flowerforyou:
  • michyrn
    michyrn Posts: 30 Member
    Glad to have you! Good luck!
  • Jewlz
    Jewlz Posts: 135
    i looked at your blog, you are exactly like me, i satrted at 215 and am trying to get to 130. i am at 195 right now. you are doing awsome! :smile: i am glad you are here.
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Welcome to the group. Everyone is very help and nice around here. Enjoy:smile:
This discussion has been closed.