looking for an inspiration partner(s) :)

Options
I am a college student studying nursing, and I am trying to get rid of those pesky college pounds. Just like any student I am constantly on t he go. I am looking for some people around my age trying to loose around 15 or more pounds to help keep each other in check and inspired! I am just looking for more people who want to lead a healthy life, which is everyone here!

Replies

• RubyRouxRoublardRescapee
    Options
    Hi, my name's Meg and I'd love to be your inspiration partner :) I'm looking to lose around 15 lbs as well. I'm a sophmore in college studying cinema and sociology and I live in CT.
  • emilyroseguy
    Options
    Excellent :) we are both sophmores! I see you have lost six pounds so far that's awesome. I am excited to have someone keep me in spires and in check.
  • acahill18
    Options
    hi! my name's alicia! im a junior and going to school in florida but im originally from boston! im studying biology and dance but im going into nursing after I graduate next year. I want to be a nurse for kids with cancer. I need to lose like 40lbs that have added up from the time that I got a serious injury at dance and couldnt exercise or anything. So 2011 seemed like a good time to start getting fit before my 21st birthday in june. inspiration is definately going to help us all get where we want to be finally!!
  • Gomez219
    Gomez219 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I hope I'm not too late to join your group. I've lost almost 20lbs so far and I want to lose another 15lbs or so. I want to look like I did when I was in the Marines. Think you guys can help???