Vibrosaun

geeky1
geeky1 Posts: 142
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
hey,
Has anyone tried vibrosaun? From what I have read online, it appears great when you have a lot to lose.

Replies

• highgear
    highgear Posts: 30 Member
    Its BS! Nothing that jiggles, wiggles, or vibrates your body is going to make you lose weight. The only thing that burns calories is work. Your muscles moving mass (your body or other weight) for a period of time). A machine moving you is not going to do it. It seems people are always trying to find that magic pill, or miracle machine and there is always a snake oil salesman ready to steal your money.

You have to get up, get to work, and break a sweat to have success at this game.
  • grumpz
    grumpz Posts: 30
    Its BS! Nothing that jiggles, wiggles, or vibrates your body is going to make you lose weight. The only thing that burns calories is work. Your muscles moving mass (your body or other weight) for a period of time). A machine moving you is not going to do it. It seems people are always trying to find that magic pill, or miracle machine and there is always a snake oil salesman ready to steal your money.

You have to get up, get to work, and break a sweat to have success at this game.

Wow what a harsh way to tell the truth :laugh:
  • geeky1
    I thought that might be the case. It is well reviewed though; you know, doctors, chiropractors and their dogs.
    I thought it might help :(
  • highgear
    highgear Posts: 30 Member
    I wasn't trying to be harsh... just to the point. I'm a pretty straight forward person, sorry if I rub the wrong way.

P.S.

Give me $500 and I'll endorse your super fat reducing, wrinkle eliminating, acne fighting, bronzer in a can cream! Hell I'll even
    hock your magnetic bracelet, and detoxifying foot pads!
  • kimwig
    kimwig Posts: 164

Great comment and too the point.

Sometimes we dance around the point and don't tell it as is is.

Sometimes the truth "hurts", but if it gets sugar coated, we just eat the sugar. Blunt is good, there should be more of it on here at times.
  • geeky1
    I appreciate the candour :)
This discussion has been closed.